Win or Swim Dinghy Series
Part 1 of the Win or Swim Dinghy Series starts on Saturday 3rd October and continues until 19th December 2020.
Part 2 will be from 3rd January until 28th February 2021
Following latest RYA and government guidance, the Win or Swim Saturday afternoon dinghy series is postponed until 5th December, or until permitted. Icicle series yacht racing is also postponed until 6th December, or until permitted.
Upon resumption we will endeavour to run as many races as possible for both of these series. The RWYC team thank you for your support and look forward to running racing again soon. In the meantime please adhere to the guidance and stay safe, and sail safe if you do decide hit the water!