01 Jul Opening Hours/Covid Precautions
We are delighted to inform members that our club has now re-opened. Initially the club will be open for the following times and we are hoping to extend our offering as the weeks progress and will publish details as this happens:
Tuesday: 0900 – 1700
Wednesday: 0900 – 2200
Thursday: 0900 – 1700
Friday: 0900 – 2200
Saturday: 1200 – 1600
Sunday: 1200 – 1600
PLEASE NOTE: Catering is currently unavailable as we are undergoing a refurbishment of our kitchen. This work will be done in the shortest time possible and updates will be posted as soon as we re-open.
Our main aim is to ensure the safety of members and staff alike, and in accordance with government guidelines, we will take every possible precaution to do so. This will include the following:
- When using the stairs or corridors please wait for a clear passage.
- Hand sanitiser will be provided, please use on arrival and where appropriate thereafter.
- Furniture will be arranged to allow 2m social distancing.
- Orders for food and drinks will be taken at the table, not at the bar. This includes orders for coffee. Payment will also be taken at the table.
- Wearing of masks will be optional (necessary for 1m plus distancing), please bring your own if possible. Staff will wear them for service.
- Strict cleaning measures will be in place. Surfaces will be disinfected after every customer.
- Toilets will be operated on a ‘two out – two in’ system.
- Additional tables set up on our balcony for ‘al fresco’ dining.